Nothing left to prove 🙏
So look, this is probably one of the most important posts I’ve ever written , it is probably the most tranquil I’ve ever felt and I truly believe I have nothing left to prove, to myself or my doubters!
I have just been promoted to pretty much senior management, to think…5 years ago I was homeless, £30 a week to live on and alone with nothing. Ex drug & alcohol addict pretty much struggling at life. Over 25 stone in weight and repulsive to the image in the mirror. Kids I wasn’t a dad too and crying and praying every night. This was my reality then and I didn’t know were to start to move my life forward.
My story details my journey but the most important steps to this day are
- At first, set yourself short term goals even day-by-day goals. Getting out of bed or positivity is a goal in those situations
- Measure your progress, whether it be a 1lb in weight off or 2 days of eating on the run. Watch your improvements
- Probably should have been number 1, have faith. Pray and speak out your future . If your brave enough to speak it, your courses enough to make it happen.
- Plan your route back to success. Don’t think it will happen overnight and don’t think you won’t have to start at the bottom.. you will.
- Be proud. You are a human and you’re driving for change, for every step forward you take you should rejoice.
- Give thanks! It’s ok to ask for help in your prayers but never forget to thank your god for his/her help.
- Write nothing off – anything is possible. You have gifts, grow them , nurture them and let them grow you.
- Lastly be kind, this is probably the most difficult task of all but one of the most important. People around you will doubt you and be nasty to you as you have nothing left to offer. Be kind and someone will treat you will.
At this point in time, you all are my friends and I started my Facebook blog a long, long time ago. It’s helped me no end! I’ll continue to write and blog and I hope someone, somewhere who is struggling can find solice, advice and guidance from my words